Lightweight, but also durable.
Beautiful, but also functional.
Lauded by expert players, but easy enough for even the newest of users.
All for an unbeatable price.
"I highly recommend this controller. In fact [...], I think I might buy a second one just to make more videos with it." - hisokee (5000 hours played of Project DIVA)
- Customizable button sensitivity! (See the specifications list for more information.)
- Beautiful RGB lights with configurable colors!
- Gameplay controls right on the controller!
- Hold transfer functionality: move your holds from the controller buttons to the slider! (See the manual for more information.)
🔌 Compatible with Nintendo Switch, PS4/PS5*, and PC! Use it with the following games, and more:
- Project Diva Future Tone Prelude
- Project Diva Future Tone DX
- Project Diva Mega 39's (Project Diva Megamix)
*Works in PS4 compatibility mode, i.e. when you play PS4 games on the PS5.
⚙️ Specifications (controller only):
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Size: 55cm x 23cm x 7cm
- Spring: ZhouSensor Number 6 Spring. (This is a custom ZhouSensor measurement. A higher number = heavier spring.)
- Buttons: Baolian (Chinese brand) buttons.
- Microswitches: There are none! Instead, the DIVA Pro uses a system that allows you to customize the sensitivity of the buttons based on how hard you press. This feature lets users customize the controller's feel to their liking. The lack of a microswitch also reduces wear and tear on the controller, leading to a longer service life!
🔨 Accessories (included):
- Number 7 spring (heavier than the stock number 6 spring)
- USB-C cable (1.5 meters)
- 4x Non-slip feet and silicone bottom stickers
- Phillips-head screws (4x)
Click for manuals, firmware upgrades, and more
🚚 Shipping is via a wide variety of affordably priced express lines from Asia. Please checkout to see prices, and make sure to read our shipping policy if you have any questions.