Due to overwhelming demand, we are now selling DIVA Pro controllers through a lottery system. Here's a quick guide on how to participate:
- Fill out our signup form here: https://forms.yubiparts.com/yubiparts/form/DIVAProLotterySignup/formperma/h6JLP2ebu-hiD0w9zXcreG9GY0UVCVthr1K4HpL8-DA. Entries will close on Tuesday, April 18th at 2:30PM New York time.
- Watch your email on Tuesday, April 18th around 3:00PM New York time. Click here to see all these dates and times converted to your local timezone.
- If you won, you'll receive a link to purchase the controller with your information pre-filled. You'll have 48 hours to complete your purchase.
- If you didn't win, you'll be placed on a standby line. If someone does not purchase their controller within the 48 hour window, and the standby line moves to you, you will receive a link to purchase the controller. You are also subject to the 48 hour time slot, so watch your email and act fast!
- Enjoy your new controller - or try again next time!
- All entries are randomly shuffled. This is not a first-come first-serve event! You may enter at any point before 2:30PM on Tuesday, and your entry will be counted the same as if you entered the moment the form went out.
- If at any point you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us. We have a Discord that is by far the fastest way to get support, but you can also use our live chat in the bottom right corner or send us an email via our Contact Us page.
- If you won but there is an issue that means that you were not able to purchase within the time slot, and you reach out to us before the 48 hours pass, we will let you purchase! Don't worry - we're all human. (Except for Miku, maybe. She's a bit of a gray area.)
- There is only one entry allowed per person. Do not try to enter more than once. We will know, and will invalidate all of your entries. Please help keep the system fair for everyone participating and just trying to play some DIVA. (If we believe anyone to be cheating, we will send an email letting them know.)
Good luck - and again, please do not hesitate to reach out!